We’ve put together this list of member top tips to help you get the most out of your membership. Please note that this has now been updated for the new website, so please do take the time to familiarise yourself with it – it really will help your results!
- Profile – Make sure your profile is 100% complete to optimise your opportunity to find work or to find a PA/Carer who can meet your needs. Remember to include the shift details you require or your profile won’t appear in the search results. Also, please don’t add private contact details to profile information. For security reasons, all initial contact with members must be conducted via the website email.
- People buy people – Add a photo to your profile if you have one. People like to put a face to a name and it helps to attract enquiries.
- Search results – Log onto PA Pool regularly when you’re looking, then your profile will always appear amongst the first in search results.
- Be courteous – Always reply to messages received, even if it’s a no! You can use the auto reply form to make it easier.
- Status – If you’re ‘sorted’ do amend your status so that other members know, then you shouldn’t receive email enquiries, which can become annoying after a time. To change your status, click on the ‘Change Status’ on your ‘My PA Pool’ homepage.
- Recommendations – Recommend good people you’ve worked with by giving them a recommendation star!
- Correct details – Do check your email address is correct. If it’s not you won’t receive those all-important email notifications or be alerted when someone has sent you a new message on PA Pool.
- Correct postcode – Do check that you’ve entered your postcode correctly as without it your location will not be visible which will reduce your chances of finding work or a PA/Carer.
- Keep in touch – Do join in the chat and share your ideas and best practice, either via our Facebook Page page or on Twitter.
If you’ve got anything to add to these, we’d love to hear from you. Just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to include your user name.
And finally, good luck!