PA Pool has been asked by Baroness Campbell of Surbiton DBE to seek out your personal views and fears on the impact of Brexit in relation to people with disabilities.
As a result we would specifically like your comments to the following questions by Tuesday 31 January:
- How many EU nationals have you successfully recruited in the last 3 years?
- Do you have a preference what country you recruit PAs from?
- If you prefer recruiting from the EU, why do you prefer this method of finding PAs?
- Do you have any fears about recruiting PAs, when the UK exits the EU in two years? What are those worries?
- Do you want to say anything else about how Brexit might impact on maintaining your independence by employing personal assistants/carers?
If you could drop us an email with your thoughts to the above and any other comments on Brexit to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will compile the findings for Baroness Campbell in order for her to compile her speech at the House of Lords next week.
Please note that by sending an email with your comments or commenting on our Facebook page, you are also allowing your comments to be published as part of the findings. If you specifically do not wish this to be the case, please identify this at the time.
Your response in this matter would be very much appreciated.